“Ever Wish Your Dog Could Just Tell You About The Pain?”
Finally, Something You Can Do
For Your Aging Dog.
Maybe you’ve noticed your dog sloppy sitting with the back legs out to the side, or not “springing” up effortlessly when you come home. Sadly, now that furry, former “bundle of boundless energy” just sits there all day. You need to ask yourself: "Why?".
Can You Spot The Warning Signs of Your Dog's
Slippery Decline Into Decrepit Old Age?
Think About Your Dog for a minute…
Have You Seen:
- Back feet out to the side when sitting
- No longer able to jump on the bed
- Can’t get in the car without help
- Increasingly frequent “messy house accidents”
- Lack of Interest in walks or play
- Reluctant stair-climbing
- Groaning when standing up
Did you say YES to anything there? You are in the right place right now.
Haven’t seen any yet? Sadly, chances are some of those signs are just down the road. Time spares noone. Not even beautiful aging dogs.
Are you here to get your dog:
- training methods for your sport dog that won’t jump through a hoop?
- medical advice for your queezy dog that just ate a pack of scented candles?
- obedience tips for your crazy dog that pees on your luggage by the front door?
If any of those three above describe you then you're on the wrong page. For those you'll need a dog sport coach, veterinarian or dog obedience trainer.
Having said that, top-level coaches, trainers and veterinarians who have done their homework all have one thing in common:
“Top dog professionals all know there can be
underlying issues causing many of the
problems they are paid to solve.”
So, successful canine health and obedience professionals endorse this little-known key to healthy aging dogs you will discover below.
"Why Do Dog Professionals Endorse This?"
This blueprint to a smiling, jig dancing old dog walks you through a simple shortcut that takes 10 minutes per day to help your dog age gracefully, pain-free and most importantly…with dignity.
“Discover Ingenious strategies for helping your dog stand up, walk, sit and do stairs...”
Start taking advantage of something that has already worked for countless millions of humans and thousands of dogs.
Check This Out:
- "The surest way you'll ever find to put life in the years of your grey muzzled old friend."
- "The biggest mistake that almost all owners of senior dogs —even the savvy ones—are making. Correct this, and be amazed by bursts of puppy-like liveliness you haven't seen in years."
- “The surprising secret of why some old dogs stop sitting on command. Hint: It has nothing to do with obedience.”
“Freeze! We’re Aiming Right At You!”
Don’t underestimate Carrie’s approachable, easy to understand language and manner. She makes her recipe for a happy old dog feel like she is talking to a close friend.
“Your Biggest Fear Avoided”
You will get all of the expertise and insider knowledge Carrie’s clients pay hundreds of dollars for without the steep bill or painful Latin medical jargon. You love your dog but…
“Can We Agree?”
Quite possibly not even your dog is worth you living most people's worst nightmare...
feeling like you were magically dropped into a crowded medical school lecture hall wearing nothing but black dress socks and listening to a language you don't understand. That is what most information like this makes you feel like but not here. Not Carrie!
"Worried About Future Vet Bills?"
Without a doubt, this is the complete A-to-Z guide that gives you everything you need to know about putting life in the years of your senior dog.
It's all here...especially if the thought of any of these ravaging your dog keeps you up at night...
- Pain-Riddling Canine Arthritis (see page 15)
- Wallet-Draining ACL Tears (see page 31)
- Crippling Hip Displaysia (see page 28)
- Debilitating Spinal Stenosis (see page 35)
"You Are Now in Total Control."
You're getting 182 pain-relieving pages of easy to read, informative content. Use the digital version on your desktop computer screen, tablet or phone. Maybe you want to print it out and take notes in the margins? Picture yourself thumbing through those dog-eared page corners boasting hand-written notes that will chronical your beloved friend's improvement. Imagine how gratifying it will be to look back and see where the two of you started this journey together.
Full Disclosure: This Course IS NOT For You If…
- You feel the health and longevity of your dog is solely the responsibility of a veterinarian.
- You're not willing to give a measely 10 minutes a day to your dog to enjoy simple fun exercises.
- You think the only dog worth your time is a playful exuberant puppy.
- You don't believe that helping an old dog live a comfortable happy life is the duty of every responsible dog lover.
- You won't acknowledge that a commitment to your dog is a life-long affair which is its own reward.
“Still Here? Great! Your Timing Couldn’t Be Any Better!”
For a limited time you get the Wagging for Life digital book set at a deep discount. As an added bonus, this package INCLUDES the multimedia learning tools that will soon only be available as a separate product. An unbelievable value for you today
25 convenient audio files to reinforce what you have learned while walking, driving, travelling to work or relaxing on the couch.
5 memory-jogging cheat sheets to print out and post on the fridge ensuring the exercises are right there as a reminder and refresher for everyone in the house.
Course Companion to make sure you stay right on track
25 informative “watch & learn” videos covering everything in the digital book set in greater depth and professionally shot and edited in HD quality.
The next 494 customers will get the fast action bonuses and the great low price.
After that the price goes up to $97 and the bonuses go away
"Start Wagging for Life...
Perhaps the only source of comprehensive information for those who:
- care for and adore beautiful, old dogs
- love a dog they hope wil be healthy through the senior years.
Look, stop cobbling together anecdotal "how to" advice from unqualified sources OR WORSE…
Don’t try to figure this out yourself.
After all we are talking about a beloved friend that is giving you so much unconditional love.
It's payback time!
Get the potent combination of a certified canine rehabilitation therapist’s proven strategies and specific, step-by-step exercises only found right here, today.
Individual Wagging for Life Results may vary and testimonials do not claim to represent typical results.
All testimonials are real dog owners but may not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
Every person has a unique relationship with their dog, exercise habits, feeding regime, and applies the Wagging for Life information in a different way. Thus, the experiences that we share from other people may not reflect the typical users' experience. These results are meant as a showcase of what may be attained by Wagging for Life dogs.
By using this system you assume certain risks inherent in all exercise programs. You should not begin the program with your dog if you are aware of a physical condition that makes exercise dangerous. Wagging for Life is an educational service that provides general health information. Carrie is not a veterinarian, and her advice is not a substitute for medical advice. Please consult a veterinarian before beginning any exercise program with your dog.
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission.
ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.
Copyright © 2017 Argos Canine Inc. All Rights Reserved